Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Havana in one week.


We interupt this Wish List Wedneday to annouce.... we're off to Havana again.
Yes it seems like I just returned.
The package deal I scored via Redtag.ca was too good to pass up.
Sept.26 - Oct 3
Toronto to Havana 7 nights accomadation and tranfers for the sum of $430.03 CDN tax included.

If you will be in Havana at this time drop me a line.

The down side of this trip is the flight is via Sunwing a package charter airline. My total weight allowance, according to my ticket, is 20 kg (44lbs).

Here is the Wednesday Wish List with some additions.

Please do not restrict yourself to the listed items. Everything is in need so look for sales in your area.
I have provided links to sources in various countries. If you come across a deal let me now and I may post it.


Australia
All Wormer


USA
Ivomec 1% Injectable
Permectrin II
Provides long-acting killing power for flies, lice, mites, ticks, fleas and mosquitoes

Bio Spot Pyrthrin Dip
4oz bottle makes 8 gallons of dip.


UK
Source for wormers

Drontal Plus All Wormer
Capstar


YOUR LOCAL DOLLAR or PET SHOP
6' nylon dog leashes
nylon collars
Dog and cat crates and carriers of ALL sizes

BIGGER TICKET ITEMS
Animal shaver with detachable surgical blade. ie Oster A5 Golden (110V) #40 blade, Andis MBG2 Pro-Animal Clipper Kit.

Animal marker kit ie Spaulding Electric Tattoo Animal Marker(110V)


No comments: