Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Havana Here I Come


It was up and out early this morning for a bus trip to Toronto's Lester B Pearson Airport.

Saying goodbye to your buddies is always hard.

This trip I used the services of Coach Canada to get me from the Quinte area to Toronto.
Usually I find myself taking the train then having to haul 100 lbs. worth of baggage from train station to airport.
This service provided me with direct service to the airport in about 2 hours.


The airport is deader than I have seen it in years. Upon check-in I was told that the flight was very light. I'll give some numbers in my next post.
With coffee in hand I guess I won't be catching up on my lost sleep.
Our first stop is the resort area of Holguin. I wonder how many of us are going onward.
The resort goers are usually lined up at check in before opening. This morning the queue way made up mainly of Cubans.

Mas tarde .....


No comments: